It is the most healthy birthday pie I ever made. It doesn’t contain any sugar, nor processed flower or eggs.
I believe me, it is delicious!
- 6 really full TBSP coconut butter
- 1 Cup mashed blueberries
- 1TBSP of mashed strawberries
- 1 cup of shreded coconut meat
- juice of 1/2 lime
- juice of 1/2 orange
- 1 banana
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 400 ml coconut milk
- Line your cake dish with transparent film. You can use any kind of cake dish, flexible or hard ones. Because of the transparent film it will come out easily.
- Mix the ingredients softly for the base in a bowl. They can easily be mixed with a spoon.
- Press the crust in the cake dish and form your crust. It will be soft at this stage, but it firms up well in the fridge.
- Put the cake pan in the fridge.
- Put all the ingredients for the filling into food processor or a blender and whiz up until it becomes smooth and silky.
- Scoop the filling into the cake pan and put the cake in the fridge again to firm up.
- Decorate as You wish!
Leave a Reply