I think that this is the most delicious vegan cake i made. it was inspired in a recipe from Tales of a kitchen. I think that she makes amazing dishes and sometimes I try some. Because I don’t always find all the ingredients, I have to adapt. So, this is what I came up with:
- 160g almonds ( not salty, I put raw ones)
- 160g dates
- 160g cashews
- 90g coconut butter, softened
- 50g maple syrup
- 2 TBSP cacao powder
- 1 cup water
Ice cream layer
- 2 frozen banana, cut into cubes
- same amount of frozen strawberries or any red berries
- pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nut milk (or water)
- frozen berries
- melted raw chocolate
- Add almonds and dates to a small blender and process until sticky. Press the mix in a cake pan lined with transparent foil on the bottom.
- Blend the ingredients for the chocolate cheesecake until super smooth and creamy. Scoop on top of the base.
- Spread sliced strawberries or/and cherries on top of the cheesecake in a single layer.
- Rinse the blender and add ingredients for the ice cream in the same small blender. Process until it resembles soft serve ice cream.
- Quickly scoop ice cream on top of the cherries. Best overnight.
- To serve, allow the cake to sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes before getting it out of the pan and slicing it. To serve I left outside for 30 minutes. Decorate with melted raw chocolate and some whole berries.